Reset.

6:30 PM



I really don't know how to start this, so pardon me if I'm gonna have mistakes as this post progresses. Since I wanna start fresh and have a proper domain, I made this blog which is also connected with my new email address. 

Starting a blog isn't easy. Everything has to be polished and by everything I mean, every little detail. From the layout, to the template and etc. For five years, I have been debating with myself on whether to use Tumblr or Blogspot. Until one day, a blogger (one of the bloggers I idolize the most) became my teacher in one of my major subjects. He suggested blogger because it's connected to google which makes the blog or the posts searchable. And that's it, I made this blog. (Big thanks to you Sir!) I was also inspired to start a new blog because my fellow schoolmates are and I look up to them. 

This blog is not gonna be another fashion blog, although  I’m going to do some OOTDs, because first, I am not in a good figure (Well, as of now, I hope so.) second, I do not have that much cash to buy clothes every now and then and lastly I'm interested in other things like digital art and photography. So basically, this blog is gonna consist of every bit of me-- what I'm up to, what I like and whatnot. 

Welcome to *insert final blog title here*, feel free to comment and let's be friends! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram