Estudyante Blues

9:22 AM



It's 12:43 AM here in the Philippines, and I've been wanting to be productive since yesterday but couldn't do it. And I don't know why I am blogging this, maybe to fire up some motivation in me.

Anyway, I've been so inactive lately and that's because of school. I've got a lot of things to do and to finish and it's just so crazy, I mean, everything is giving me pressure because it's the time of the semester where final exams and projects are coming up.

A lot of these projects need creativity and I don't have some. At least right now. It's just so hard creating a company's logo or promoting something that's too big for us to do. I really don't know how to tickle my brain and it's pissing me off already, but I know this frustration will soon pay off.

I don't know how to start this work and it seems like my body as well has given up on me. If you're reading this I'm probably in dire need of help, advice and tips.

Share your creative process on the comments below and I'll thank you forever. God bless!

xo,

chelsea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram