Fresh Look Makeup | FIRST EVER VIDEO

8:44 AM



I've been wanting to do youtube for quite some time already and I'm really inspired by the successful youtubers who worked their way to where they are now. I know that starting this is not an easy thing to do because I'm still a student and everything that comes with it. But I will do my best to maintain both this blog and my channel so that as I chase my dreams, I also do what makes me happy.

This was filmed last month, I wore this makeup to a children's party and I think it's a wearable look for everyday since this is just a fresh look makeup and yep. I guess that's it. Enjoy watching!




Here are the products I used:

MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC 40
Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation in Caramel 35
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creme in San Paulo
B.T. L. A. Eyebrow powder
Avon All-In-One Palette
Gosh Trio Eyeshadow in Smoky
Max Factor Xperience Volumising Mascara in Brown
Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Berry Red
Carmex Soothing Balm


I hope you like it! If you want me to do any other makeup look, or something like suggestions and advice,Comment below!


xo,
chelsea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram