Makeup Galore On a Budget

4:54 AM

Last Saturday, I had a quality time with my mom. We met at KCC Mall de Zamboanga and we had a pretty good time. My mom loves buying things at the Japan Home Centre because of the useful and quality things she can buy with her 88 and 66 pesos. So we first went there and checked if there’s something new and restocks. She bought this set of star ceiling for her boarding house and I got nothing because I’m waiting for a Daiso makeup or something like that. I know daiso cosmetics are of good quality because I have palettes from Daiso that’s given to me by my aunt who works in Japan.

After walking around, we finally went into the department store and I hurriedly went to my favorite corner: the makeup and cosmetics area. I first went to the Fashion 21 counter and finally, All-Day Matte lipstick in the shade Bronze is back in stock (screams in joy)!!! So yes, it’s the first item I got for that day. After checking other shades of lipstick, I checked if the Double Up Mascara is available and I saw like 5 pieces of those but I didn’t get one because I recently got a mascara from Nichido (mentioned in one of my previous posts).

Then I checked other counters like Features and Shades (FS) and Pinkies Collection and something caught my attention—Pinkies Collection lip liners. I swatched some shades and fell in love with this grayish nude lip liner named Atlantic. When I checked the price, it was so affordable and I immediately bought it.

My mom got tired and decided to call it a day so we went on our separate ways. I was already feeling my feet give up on me but that didn’t stop me from going to HBC to check some things out. As I was walking downtown, I was murmuring to myself “Sana may sale, kahit 20% off lang” and as I entered the little establishment, I saw things piled up in the center of the place. I asked the saleslady why were those items there and she said “Maam may sale po kami, 50% off on selected items.” Upon hearing her, I swear it felt like heaven.

You can guess what happened next. I bought things from the sale and it was pure happiness. The things I bought from HBC are San San HD foundation in the shade Beige, San San Concealer in shade Olive and San San Age Defense Liquid Eyeliner in black. 

Here are the items I got along with their prices:



San San HD Foundation, 100Php
San San Concealer , 60Php
San San Age Defense Liquid Eyeliner, 50Php
Fashion 21 All-Day Matte Lipstick, 175Php
Pinkies Collection Lip Liner, 89Php


For a total of 474PHP, I got all of these bad boys and damn, I really didn’t expect that I’ll be spending this much on makeup. Yes, this is already a much for me because as what I’ve mentioned in a previous post, I don’t spend much on vanities.  I’m not a rich kid as well so spending almost 500 pesos on things like this already hurts my pocket. Hahaha! This is a first for me and hopefully, won’t be the last.


When  was your first makeup haul and what were the things you  got? Let me know in the comments below!


Let’s be friends!
Xoxo,

Chelsea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram