January Haul / / What I Got For Christmas

9:44 AM



Midterms are already done and I now have my long lost free time. I've been thinking about what to blog next and since I've got a lot of new things, voila! Welcome to my January Haul and "What I got for Christmas"! December is the gift giving season but I received mine a bit late so some of these things are supposed to be given by Christmas but I got them on my hands this month. So here it is.

I decided to arrange them by color since I've got a variety of things.


Red Polka Dotted Socks  (comes in three) P88, Japan Home Centre
Orange Giftbox with Earings inside, given
Red x Orange Poster Paint (comes in set) P88, Japan Home Centre
Astor Soft Sensation Lipstick, given
Red x Orange Water Color (comes in set), P89, Unitop
Collection Volume Sensation Lipstick, given
Hairbows, P20 each, #OVERRUNS
Essential Hair Shampoo (comes with conditioner) , given 
NYX Lip Cream, given
Maxfactor Flipstick Colour Effect, given
Fin Carre Dark Chocolate, given



Yellow Tote Bag, American Boulevard, given
Essential Hair Conditioner (comes with shampoo), given
Yellow x Green Water Color (comes in set), P89, Unitop
Yellow x Green x Tan Poster Paint (comes in set), P88, Japan Home Centre
Nail Polish, given
Neon Green x White Striped Socks (comes in three), P88, Japan Home Centre
Eyelash Glue, given



Violet Sweater, given
False Eyelashes, given
Shine Silk Hair Color, P55
Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick, given
Purple Daisy Socks (comes in three), P88, Japan Home Centre 
Chic Nail Color (Kathryn Bernardo Boho Chic Collection), P32 each, Southway Dep't store
Light Blue x Royal Blue x Black Poster Paint (comes in set), P88, Japan Home Centre
Violet x Blue Water Color (comes in set), P89, Unitop
Nichido Beauty Cake, P80, KCC Dep't Store
BYS L21 Lipstick, P250, Watson's
Nichido Long Lasting Mascara, P141, KCC Dep't Store
Graphic Tee, Culture Tee, given
Pocket Tee, American Boulevard, given




12% Oxidizing Lotion, P25
W7 Naked Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, given
Excel Matte Lipstick, P25,
Aqua Nail Polish, given
Brown x White Poster Paint (comes in set), P88, Japan Home Centre


I had so much fun shooting these babies. A first for me! I don't usually do flatlays but when I do, I take it seriously. As for the items or the things I bought, I know they are not that fancy or pricey and it's because I don't like spending too much on vanities. By vanities I mean, cosmetics, clothes, art materials and the like. As much as possible, I would like to trim down my budget for the things that I don't really use everyday. When it comes to gifts, I'm the type of person that accepts whatever you give me. May it be an expensive or the cheapest gift out there, I don't care. It's the thought that counts after all, right?

So there it is. I hope you liked it and if you want me to do similar or other post, feel free to add your comments. And suggestions are highly appreciated.

Let's be friends!


XOXO,
Chelsea. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Chelsea! I like what you did with the photos. I definitely agree with you on gifts, they are all blessings in a way. Have a great 2016 ahead! =)

    xoxo

    http://www.raisiespeaks.com/unboxing-simple-stories-carpe-diem-a5-planner-in-aqua---carpe-diem-accessories.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! May we have a prosperous 2016! :)

      xoxo,
      chelsea

      http://chelsgregorio.blogspot.com/

      Delete

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram