FIRST SUMMER CLASS EXPERIENCE / /

1:09 PM


I really don't know how to start this post because I've got a lot of things in my mind right now. This summer has been so epic because I took summer classes to cope up with the subjects that I failed on the last few semesters. Yes, I'm not a good student. I skip classes, procrastinate a lot, doesn't study lectures and many other things that doesn't make a student a good student.

Studying during the summer made my summer hectic. I've been into a lot of things lately and I can't manage my time so I ended up having messy schedules. I suck at time management but I'm trying to do it. I took three subjects and I only passed one.

Ohmylord. I don't know what to do, but everything's gonna be okay, I know.

So now that regular classes are back, I can't help but compare summer class to it. First thing, summer classes suck, because I didn't get to spend them with my classmates. We aren't required to take summer classes so it was supposed to be a free time but, being the student that I am, I had to retake some subjects for me to cope up and hopefully graduate on time.  Next thing is, only few people go to school during the summer, so even on the peak hours, the school feels so dead and there was a time I didn't see anybody in the building I was into, not until I reached my classroom, feels weird right? Last thing is... I RAN OUT OF CLOTHES. Yes, I did. I mean, who wouldn't? Our school has this weird dress code where women are prohibited to wear leggings and ripped jeans but dresses and skirts that are above the knee were allowed. Yes, I wore dresses during the summer because I had no choice, water rationing was at its peak and I can't find any other thing to wear.

So yep, that's basically what this post is about. Welcome back to school, everyone!!

If you have hilarious experiences during your summer classes, please don't hesitate to share them down in the comments section and let's be friends!!!

xo, chelsea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram