BB CREAM FOR MORENA GIRLS!!!

11:23 AM


I can't stop talking about this products to my friends because it became my holy grail and guess what? I unexpectedly found it. I may be too late for this but, I don't care. I'm so happy about this product and you'll find out why. But first let me introduce it.

It is the Fashion 21 Ultimate Cover BB Cream + Concealer. I know I'm so late about this product and I never heard of this in youtube and nor read about this in the blogs I follow. But I'm not claiming that I'm the first one to write about this product.

I accidentally found it at KCC Department Store. I was given a 500 Pesos gift certificate and I didn't know how to use it or on where to use it so I scanned and search for a hidden gem in each brand counter. I wanted to get the Fashion 21 Double Up mascara because it's allover youtube but I still have several mascaras and thought of something different. I saw this weird tube that has a little stick with it, I swatched it both at the back of my hand and it matched, I also swatched it on my face, it's a perfect match, right there and then, I knew it's gonna be my holy grail.

photo grabbed from http://www.mylucidintervals.com/

I got shade #3 which is the darkest of the bunch because the #1 is too light for me and the #2 has a pinkish undertone, since #3 has a yellow undertone which is perfect for us morena ladies, aye? I got it for around 230PHP, I guess? I'm not sure. (haha)

I already used this in one of my makeup looks on youtube, check it here!

What I learned from this find is to really look for product/s that will really satisfy you in the first swipe or swatch or what. I also recommend Fashion 21 if you're looking for local makeup items that is surely of good quality and worth the splurge.

What are your local brand holy grail items? Comment below and let's be friends!


xo, chelsea

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram