Funshoot Fridays #1 + New Haircut

11:27 AM




Being in the fashion world involves a lot of effort and creativity, and if you’re lucky, styling yourself and making it look amazing won’t give you any struggle. As a college student, again, I don’t earn. I greatly depend on my allowance and that doesn’t help my love for fashion and styling, so my best friend? Thrift shopping or what we Filipinos call “Ukay-Ukay.” Yes, I’m a huge fan of thrifted clothes and shoes. That’s why in this #OOTD, everything I’m wearing is from the “ukay-ukay” and “hand-me-downs”

Outfit: 
  •  Hooded Trench Coat from my Aunt’s old luggage
  •  Unionbay Black Shirt, thrifted
  •  Dr. Marten’s Inspired Boots, thrifted
  •  Plastic Black Choker, given
Makeup:
  •   Nyx Eyebrow Gel in Chocolate
  • Meiya Eyeshadow Palette
  • Lime Crime Velvetines in Wicked


This is a very different post for me because it involves fashion and style, unlike my previous posts—makeup, life update and all. I really had fun doing this because first, I did it with one of my best friends and we weren’t expecting this kind of output since we had minimal knowledge on Adobe Premiere Pro.  Second, I really want to express myself through dressing up and not care what other people think. Lastly, I’ve been wanting show everyone how I love thrift shopping and why I prefer it over shopping in the mall.

As for my haircut, well, I'm proud to say that I did it myself. Yes, you read it right. I did cut my own hair and I don't know if this is weird but, it satisfies and even comforts me. I was just originally planning to cut off my split ends, but I can't stop myself. Until I got satisfied with how I look. I even got compliments the next day when I went to school. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on thrift shopping and of course, my new haircut! Comment below and let’s be friends!


XO, chelsea


You Might Also Like

2 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram