Harley Quinn Makeup

1:38 PM



This makeup look that I did is such a huge trend around last two months that almost everyone does it. Of course, I was kind of hesitant to do it at first because pro makeup artists did it already and I felt pressured until the hype went down. You make think of me being stupid because I did this when it's not the hype already but wait. I did this makeup trend late because I want to do it for the Halloween.

Face:

  • QuickFX CC Cream
  • QuickFX No-Shine Mattifier
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
  • Fashion21 Ultimate Cover BB Cream in #3
  • San-San Concealer in Olive
  • Ever Bilena Pressed Powder in Honey
  • Nichido Pressed Powder in Amber
  • Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Soft Black (as contour)
  • Maybelline Eyestudio Single Shadow in Nude Beige (as highlight)
Eyes:
  • EB Advance Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Blue and Red Eyeshadows from a random palette :)
  • Black, Brown and Navy Blue Eyeshadows from Avon Palette
  • Ever Bilena Eye Pencil in Black
  • San-San Age Defense Mascara in Black
Lips:
  • Excel Matte Liquid Lipstick in #307






You Might Also Like

0 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram