azul et noir

8:08 AM



It's been a while since I last posted something in this blog, and I apologize for being on a hiatus. Again. But don't worry, this post is gonna be worth it. This is because I collaborated with my friend, Ethriel Lao of ethriellao.blogspot.com. He is also starting out in the blogging world, just like me. He is not your ordinary "Fashion Enthusiast" kind of guy for he is a member of the Ateneo Blue Vigors, the dance troupe of our school. I'm kinda jealous of him because I think he found his aesthetics already and I'm here, still lost on what mine is (HA HA), you can check his instragram feed and compare it with mine and see what I mean. 

Anyway, here are our other photos:





And here are my photos:



I admit I'm not good at posing for pictures and that's one thing I'm gonna practice more this year. 






We've been waiting for so long for this, and it's finally out. Check Ethriel's post here. We would also like to thank my BFF, Zoe Cuevas for helping us with this, check her out here. We hope you like it!

Show us some love in the comment section below!


xo, chelsea.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I ' M O N Y O U T U B E / /

Instagram

Instagram